TimeGiant Stone River are two of Toronto’s best rock bands and they hooked up for a double bill that kicked in 2015.
Top 10 Indie Bands of 2014 with a focus on rock and based around Toronto.
Savanah and Last Bullet took over Cherry Cola’s Rock and Rolla
This week One Bad Son played two shows in downtown Toronto. Tuesday July 22 at the Horseshoe and Thursday July 24 at Cherry Cola’s.
Stone River delivered a crushing set to the packed Cherry Cola’s
For those unfamiliar with Stone River, they play smooth southern blues rock and do it better than anyone else around
Stone River at The Hideout Dec 31 2012 – We recently featured Stone River in our Emerging Artist Spotlight series here. When asked why a music fan should come out to see them on any given night they told us …
Follow T-Mak World
- @djenkaa @CatalystMaker Thank you! It’s rare to read kind words on social media so you really just made my day. https://t.co/eP4yPSRlYn
- Crown Lands - Being Right and Mantra: https://t.co/z4ahCM8u1l via @YouTube
- @TheMickJones ummm did you forget to show up at the @ForeignerMusic gig tonight? https://t.co/jJqN9ezsmS
- Tonight we are back at one of the best concert venues around TO @MyTributeCentre for what will be a kiler show wit… https://t.co/QFhVKJ8IUH
- Canada Music Week (41)
- CMW (56)
- CMW2012 (18)
- CMW2013 (16)
- Concert Review (239)
- Concerts (67)
- Contests (82)
- Culture (77)
- Emerging Artist (88)
- Interview (149)
- Movies (234)
- Music (516)
- NXNE (35)
- Rock (273)
- TAD (14)
- TAD 2012 (15)
- TADFF (13)
- Technology (32)
- Toronto After Dark Film Festival (13)
- Uncategorized (1)
Copyright 2016 T-Mak World. All rights reserved.