Brit Floyd Review Toronto from Sony Center March 31 2017
Canada’s Pink Floyd Show – Comfortably Numb is ready to invade Toronto on January 16 2015. We have contest tickets.
Floyd Factor, Canada’s Ultimate Pink Floyd Tribute Band, performed at Oshawa’s Regent Theatre on December 27th.
David Gilmour at London’s Royal Albert Hall was a concert experience unlike any other.
Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin on the same bill? We’ll take it!
Interview with Jason Sawford from The Australian Pink Floyd Show and a contest for a pair of tickets for the show in Toronto
April 8 2015 – Pink Floyd fans rejoice for once again we have another installment of Brit Floyd in Toronto! In the same way that an elegantly peaty single malt scotch has a refined yet robust nose, pallet and finish, …
T-Mak World presents the Top 10 Rock Albums of 2014 – #RealRock style
- Heading home after CMW and blasting @crownlandsmusic! After @OneBadSon and @ThePublicAnimal we know the future g… https://t.co/7p1G1ToBoM
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/EFf6zgPwMI Roger Waters - Smell the Roses (Audio)
- Brand new Waters song! https://t.co/Ry9nkfbiqo
- RT @stevemallinson: Very early in @CMW_Week but it's hard to see how the @prettycityband show tonight at @smilingbuddhato will be topped
- RT @rogerwaters: Available June 2nd. Pre-order tomorrow. https://t.co/S9WQAHHF8d
Copyright 2016 T-Mak World. All rights reserved.