Toronto stoner rock interview.
The Lazys bring a raw killer rock sound to Canadian Music Week.
Aviator Shades are a genuine passion filled rock and roll band.
Any band that lists Zeppelin as an influence is ok in our book – The Red Rails from Ottawa
We interview Dead Flowers – a band from Dallas, Texas as part of their Canadian Music Week performance
Acid Priest play it hard and heavy – we talk to the Stouffville rockers
Check out our interview with Return For Refund
September 22 2014 – Very few things are as exciting as finding something new you love. Much like archeologists that dig to find hidden treasures, we here at T-Mak World really enjoy trying to find new bands that we love. …
Interview with Savanah a Toronto hard rock indie band.
April 29 2014 – We here at T-Mak World love music and we love music festivals. Toronto is the home of Canadian Music Week (CMW) and as usual we dig in the mountains of artists being presented to find bands …
- Slow Death Lights – Emerging Artist Spotlight https://t.co/r8VDWVbf5n https://t.co/ppjOgZOmbV
- @DaveKilminster Very cool!
- Really digging the new @STYXtheBand album with @officialgowan - classic Styx sound! The Mission https://t.co/riT76pxfyc
- One Tree Hill - U2 Roger Centre Toronto June 23 2017: https://t.co/BM2DStqNYq via @YouTube
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/8K8hkro951 Snake Spine Shivers - Devil's Tower (Excerpt 1)
Copyright 2016 T-Mak World. All rights reserved.