Toronto stoner rock interview.
The Lazys bring a raw killer rock sound to Canadian Music Week.
Aviator Shades are a genuine passion filled rock and roll band.
Any band that lists Zeppelin as an influence is ok in our book – The Red Rails from Ottawa
We interview Dead Flowers – a band from Dallas, Texas as part of their Canadian Music Week performance
Acid Priest play it hard and heavy – we talk to the Stouffville rockers
Check out our interview with Return For Refund
September 22 2014 – Very few things are as exciting as finding something new you love. Much like archeologists that dig to find hidden treasures, we here at T-Mak World really enjoy trying to find new bands that we love. …
Interview with Savanah a Toronto hard rock indie band.
April 29 2014 – We here at T-Mak World love music and we love music festivals. Toronto is the home of Canadian Music Week (CMW) and as usual we dig in the mountains of artists being presented to find bands …
Follow T-Mak World
- The Scorpions - Make It Real- Toronto September 22 2017: https://t.co/2TzgdXuhez via @YouTube
- RT @rogerwaters: Excited to announce that the Us + Them tour is coming to 23 European countries in 2018. More information at https://t.co/…
- Pigs (Three Different Ones) - Roger Waters Buffalo NY: https://t.co/X5OVhOCKu4 via @YouTube
- Showtime in a few minutes! @DaveKilminster and @rogerwaters and @worldbofree?? https://t.co/zgFyeYRN1T
- Canada Music Week (41)
- CMW (56)
- CMW2012 (18)
- CMW2013 (16)
- Concert Review (239)
- Concerts (67)
- Contests (82)
- Culture (77)
- Emerging Artist (88)
- Interview (148)
- Movies (234)
- Music (516)
- NXNE (35)
- Rock (273)
- TAD (14)
- TAD 2012 (15)
- TADFF (13)
- Technology (32)
- Toronto After Dark Film Festival (13)
- Uncategorized (1)
Copyright 2016 T-Mak World. All rights reserved.