May 21 2015 – This is it- the last of 10 crazy days of music at Canadian Music Week. We have seen dozens of bands this year and we really are enjoying the quality of #RealRock on display. Here is …
The Lazys bring a raw killer rock sound to Canadian Music Week.
2 of our Top 10 Indie Bands of 2014 took the stage tonight – find out what else was rocking!
CMW May 5 2015 was the best night for Rock so far at Canadian Music Week in Toronto. Find out why.
CMW 2015 coverage from The Dakota Tavern on May 2
CMW has spread to 10 days and we start off at the beginning – Day 1
We interview Dead Flowers – a band from Dallas, Texas as part of their Canadian Music Week performance
Follow T-Mak World
- @djenkaa @CatalystMaker Thank you! It’s rare to read kind words on social media so you really just made my day. https://t.co/eP4yPSRlYn
- Crown Lands - Being Right and Mantra: https://t.co/z4ahCM8u1l via @YouTube
- @TheMickJones ummm did you forget to show up at the @ForeignerMusic gig tonight? https://t.co/jJqN9ezsmS
- Tonight we are back at one of the best concert venues around TO @MyTributeCentre for what will be a kiler show wit… https://t.co/QFhVKJ8IUH
- Canada Music Week (41)
- CMW (56)
- CMW2012 (18)
- CMW2013 (16)
- Concert Review (239)
- Concerts (67)
- Contests (82)
- Culture (77)
- Emerging Artist (88)
- Interview (149)
- Movies (234)
- Music (516)
- NXNE (35)
- Rock (273)
- TAD (14)
- TAD 2012 (15)
- TADFF (13)
- Technology (32)
- Toronto After Dark Film Festival (13)
- Uncategorized (1)
Copyright 2016 T-Mak World. All rights reserved.