This year’s CMW lineup seriously rocks! Check out T-Mak World’s recommendations for this week’s festival!
Canadian Music Week 2016 continues the tradition of Real Rock – here is who to go see.
May 21 2015 – This is it- the last of 10 crazy days of music at Canadian Music Week. We have seen dozens of bands this year and we really are enjoying the quality of #RealRock on display. Here is …
The Lazys bring a raw killer rock sound to Canadian Music Week.
2 of our Top 10 Indie Bands of 2014 took the stage tonight – find out what else was rocking!
CMW May 5 2015 was the best night for Rock so far at Canadian Music Week in Toronto. Find out why.
A Day As Wolves come from Calgary and they will have a CMW showcase that will rock.
CMW 2015 coverage from The Dakota Tavern on May 2
Follow T-Mak World
- The Wall returns to Toronto with Comfortably Numb - Canada's Pink Floyd Show next weekend. Must see show.… https://t.co/oubZrvImb0
- @djenkaa @CatalystMaker Thank you! It’s rare to read kind words on social media so you really just made my day. https://t.co/eP4yPSRlYn
- Crown Lands - Being Right and Mantra: https://t.co/z4ahCM8u1l via @YouTube
- @TheMickJones ummm did you forget to show up at the @ForeignerMusic gig tonight? https://t.co/jJqN9ezsmS
- Canada Music Week (41)
- CMW (56)
- CMW2012 (18)
- CMW2013 (16)
- Concert Review (239)
- Concerts (67)
- Contests (82)
- Culture (77)
- Emerging Artist (88)
- Interview (149)
- Movies (234)
- Music (517)
- NXNE (35)
- Rock (273)
- TAD (14)
- TAD 2012 (15)
- TADFF (13)
- Technology (32)
- Toronto After Dark Film Festival (13)
- Uncategorized (2)
Copyright 2016 T-Mak World. All rights reserved.