This year’s CMW lineup seriously rocks! Check out T-Mak World’s recommendations for this week’s festival!
Canadian Music Week 2016 continues the tradition of Real Rock – here is who to go see.
May 21 2015 – This is it- the last of 10 crazy days of music at Canadian Music Week. We have seen dozens of bands this year and we really are enjoying the quality of #RealRock on display. Here is …
The Lazys bring a raw killer rock sound to Canadian Music Week.
2 of our Top 10 Indie Bands of 2014 took the stage tonight – find out what else was rocking!
CMW May 5 2015 was the best night for Rock so far at Canadian Music Week in Toronto. Find out why.
A Day As Wolves come from Calgary and they will have a CMW showcase that will rock.
CMW 2015 coverage from The Dakota Tavern on May 2
Follow T-Mak World
- RT @rogerwaters: Excited to announce that the Us + Them tour is coming to 23 European countries in 2018. More information at https://t.co/…
- Pigs (Three Different Ones) - Roger Waters Buffalo NY: https://t.co/X5OVhOCKu4 via @YouTube
- Showtime in a few minutes! @DaveKilminster and @rogerwaters and @worldbofree?? https://t.co/zgFyeYRN1T
- Just found out that @worldbofree from my fav band of this century is playing with @rogerwaters from my fav band of… https://t.co/oQulFbEzzY
- Canada Music Week (41)
- CMW (56)
- CMW2012 (18)
- CMW2013 (16)
- Concert Review (239)
- Concerts (67)
- Contests (82)
- Culture (77)
- Emerging Artist (88)
- Interview (148)
- Movies (234)
- Music (516)
- NXNE (35)
- Rock (273)
- TAD (14)
- TAD 2012 (15)
- TADFF (13)
- Technology (32)
- Toronto After Dark Film Festival (13)
- Uncategorized (1)
Copyright 2016 T-Mak World. All rights reserved.