Brit Floyd Review Toronto from Sony Center March 31 2017
The Classic Rock Show A to Z came to Canada for the first time.
Who wants to see Classic Rock in February? Let us send you.
April 8 2015 – Pink Floyd fans rejoice for once again we have another installment of Brit Floyd in Toronto! In the same way that an elegantly peaty single malt scotch has a refined yet robust nose, pallet and finish, …
April 16, 2014 – On Wednesday evening most Canadians were planted in front of their television set for the start of the first game of the Montreal Canadians quest for the Stanley Cup. For those who don’t care for hockey …
We have reviewed Brit Floyd in their previous visit to Toronto (read review here), so to shake things up we thought it would be cool to ask a musician to review the show this time round. Tyrone Buccione is …
February 27 2014 – When you label yourself “The World’s Greatest Pink Floyd Show” you better be able to back that up. Brit Floyd is a band we have seen twice and they certainly would get our vote of confidence …
Must see recommendation guide for Toronto rock concerts 2014 – if you like rock this is your definitive guide.
- Slow Death Lights – Emerging Artist Spotlight https://t.co/r8VDWVbf5n https://t.co/ppjOgZOmbV
- @DaveKilminster Very cool!
- Really digging the new @STYXtheBand album with @officialgowan - classic Styx sound! The Mission https://t.co/riT76pxfyc
- One Tree Hill - U2 Roger Centre Toronto June 23 2017: https://t.co/BM2DStqNYq via @YouTube
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/8K8hkro951 Snake Spine Shivers - Devil's Tower (Excerpt 1)
Copyright 2016 T-Mak World. All rights reserved.