Find out where Hollywood’s biggest names are scheduled to appear during TIFF 2015.
Sept 12 2014 – In Her Place is a brilliantly-captured drama. It begins with a wealthy city couple arriving at the rural farm of a struggling widow (Hae-yeon Kil) and her young, pregnant daughter (Ahn Ji Hye). The couple are …
Red Amnesia reviewed as part of its showing at the Toronto International Film Festival 2014
Here are what movies to see if you want to see movie stars – welcome to our TIFF 2014 recommendations.
360 Screenings – Step into the film with Toronto’s immersive film experience.
February 4 2014 – This weekend 360 Screenings is back with another immersive movie experience, where they will present “LOVE, a celebration of what it means to love, and be loved in return”. Film-goers have an opportunity to fully immerse themselves in …
A spectacular exhibit, David Bowie Is will delight your senses, and have you walking out humming to Ashes to Ashes. Don’t miss it.
Cuenca’s Cannibal is film noir at its finest, and shows us evil incarnate hidden in the mundane existence of everyday life.
Review of South African action film iNumber Number from the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) 2013
Follow T-Mak World
- The Wall returns to Toronto with Comfortably Numb - Canada's Pink Floyd Show next weekend. Must see show.… https://t.co/oubZrvImb0
- @djenkaa @CatalystMaker Thank you! It’s rare to read kind words on social media so you really just made my day. https://t.co/eP4yPSRlYn
- Crown Lands - Being Right and Mantra: https://t.co/z4ahCM8u1l via @YouTube
- @TheMickJones ummm did you forget to show up at the @ForeignerMusic gig tonight? https://t.co/jJqN9ezsmS
- Canada Music Week (41)
- CMW (56)
- CMW2012 (18)
- CMW2013 (16)
- Concert Review (239)
- Concerts (67)
- Contests (82)
- Culture (77)
- Emerging Artist (88)
- Interview (149)
- Movies (234)
- Music (517)
- NXNE (35)
- Rock (273)
- TAD (14)
- TAD 2012 (15)
- TADFF (13)
- Technology (32)
- Toronto After Dark Film Festival (13)
- Uncategorized (2)
Copyright 2016 T-Mak World. All rights reserved.