January 3, 2016 – Floyd Factor, Canada’s Ultimate Pink Floyd Tribute Band, performed at Oshawa’s Regent Theatre on December 27th. We’ve seen Floyd Factor many times before and you can read reviews here, here, here and here. You can also read our interview with guitarist/vocalist Andre Fillippetti. Since our last review Floyd Factor has had a lineup change with the addition of guitarist Sam Boutzouvis who’s incredible playing continues the tradition of Floyd Factor’s note for note perfection. The Regent Theatre was the perfect venue for the band who have substantially upgraded the stage lighting and show since out last review and the big visuals and stage mesh well with Floyd’s cerebral music. The set was a mix of the usual Floyd favourites in two lengthy sets, the highlighted by Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety in the second.
- RT @stevemallinson: @OneBadSon Last night at @HorseshoeTavern #RagingBull https://t.co/5VwfRTs7W4 @TMakWorld
- Heading home after CMW and blasting @crownlandsmusic! After @OneBadSon and @ThePublicAnimal we know the future g… https://t.co/7p1G1ToBoM
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/EFf6zgPwMI Roger Waters - Smell the Roses (Audio)
- Brand new Waters song! https://t.co/Ry9nkfbiqo
- RT @stevemallinson: Very early in @CMW_Week but it's hard to see how the @prettycityband show tonight at @smilingbuddhato will be topped
Copyright 2016 T-Mak World. All rights reserved.