January 3, 2016 – Floyd Factor, Canada’s Ultimate Pink Floyd Tribute Band, performed at Oshawa’s Regent Theatre on December 27th. We’ve seen Floyd Factor many times before and you can read reviews here, here, here and here. You can also read our interview with guitarist/vocalist Andre Fillippetti. Since our last review Floyd Factor has had a lineup change with the addition of guitarist Sam Boutzouvis who’s incredible playing continues the tradition of Floyd Factor’s note for note perfection. The Regent Theatre was the perfect venue for the band who have substantially upgraded the stage lighting and show since out last review and the big visuals and stage mesh well with Floyd’s cerebral music. The set was a mix of the usual Floyd favourites in two lengthy sets, the highlighted by Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety in the second.
- @DaveKilminster hey if you don't need that page pass it over to a big fan for the collection! :-)
- RT @rogerwaters: More from the forthcoming album by @rogerwaters, "Is This the Life We Really Want?" https://t.co/1f2rcamerC https://t.co/Y…
- Brit Floyd Toronto March 31 2017 https://t.co/iHhsqkCWKw https://t.co/2ACXNRjWEM
- Michael Sadler Around Toronto https://t.co/Cr4uoG7Q4j https://t.co/BQv46JpKlv
- SAGA Oshawa Review March 2017 https://t.co/V0oESozceT https://t.co/1kxHW0lsmT
Copyright 2016 T-Mak World. All rights reserved.