January 3, 2016 – Floyd Factor, Canada’s Ultimate Pink Floyd Tribute Band, performed at Oshawa’s Regent Theatre on December 27th. We’ve seen Floyd Factor many times before and you can read reviews here, here, here and here. You can also read our interview with guitarist/vocalist Andre Fillippetti. Since our last review Floyd Factor has had a lineup change with the addition of guitarist Sam Boutzouvis who’s incredible playing continues the tradition of Floyd Factor’s note for note perfection. The Regent Theatre was the perfect venue for the band who have substantially upgraded the stage lighting and show since out last review and the big visuals and stage mesh well with Floyd’s cerebral music. The set was a mix of the usual Floyd favourites in two lengthy sets, the highlighted by Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety in the second.
- Slow Death Lights – Emerging Artist Spotlight https://t.co/r8VDWVbf5n https://t.co/ppjOgZOmbV
- @DaveKilminster Very cool!
- Really digging the new @STYXtheBand album with @officialgowan - classic Styx sound! The Mission https://t.co/riT76pxfyc
- One Tree Hill - U2 Roger Centre Toronto June 23 2017: https://t.co/BM2DStqNYq via @YouTube
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/8K8hkro951 Snake Spine Shivers - Devil's Tower (Excerpt 1)
Copyright 2016 T-Mak World. All rights reserved.