January 3, 2016 – Floyd Factor, Canada’s Ultimate Pink Floyd Tribute Band, performed at Oshawa’s Regent Theatre on December 27th. We’ve seen Floyd Factor many times before and you can read reviews here, here, here and here. You can also read our interview with guitarist/vocalist Andre Fillippetti. Since our last review Floyd Factor has had a lineup change with the addition of guitarist Sam Boutzouvis who’s incredible playing continues the tradition of Floyd Factor’s note for note perfection. The Regent Theatre was the perfect venue for the band who have substantially upgraded the stage lighting and show since out last review and the big visuals and stage mesh well with Floyd’s cerebral music. The set was a mix of the usual Floyd favourites in two lengthy sets, the highlighted by Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety in the second.
- One Bad Son – Toronto 2017 https://t.co/kOA0wbDlJr https://t.co/laatVaTXor
- @rogerwaters what about those willing to travel to NYC area? BTW the link for contest is not on that page - help?
- 1 week today will be the start of @rogerwaters tour!!! We will be in KC for the worlds first in depth review from 1… https://t.co/PxlmZV8mBg
- RT @rogerwaters: 'Is This the Life We Really Want?' and the start of the Us + Them tour is almost here. Album info & tour dates at https://…
- @DaveKilminster Great tune tonight on @colbertlateshow with @rogerwaters !
Copyright 2016 T-Mak World. All rights reserved.